Monday, December 10, 2012

Classic Reflections

This is your opportunity to share your appreciation your classmates' hard work in preparing and presenting their classic presentation. You, as a presenter, know the work that went into preparing for your presentation and the feelings while presenting. With that in mind take a minute to recognize others for their hard work. Reflect on their delivery, knowledge of character, costume, use of space, details, their ability to stay in character and anything else that comes to mind.

You do not have to be in character to blog.

Please remember to sign you blog with your name.

14 comments:

  1. You did such a great job of using the stage and speaking clearly. You kept me interested the entire time. Overall it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofie I really appreciated how you volunteered to go first, and still did an amazing job on your presentation. Could tell that you worked hard to accomplish such a strong and interesting presentation.


    Tynan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon, you had a great costume. You described all the important details and I had a clear picture in my mind. Great job. :)

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tynan,
    Your presentation was engaging, and it was a great story to tell. You did an over all wonderful job. NICE JOB!
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simon. You did a great job on your presentation. You gave eye contact and had a cool costume. I had a clear picture in my mind of what the story was about.
    :)

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freya,
    Your presentation was sensational! Wow! You transformed in to Dorthy like I would imagine her, sweet and kind. Not that that is very hard for you.
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. To: Maddy,

    I like how you had that british accent!! It was really awesome!! You had a really good costume!! And I liked your bag!! You had a awesome presentation and you kept me on the edge of my seat!! You acted like you were really the person with emotion!! You did awesome in your presntation!! Overall you a fantastic job!!

    From: Zack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stella, I think you did a fantastic job during your presentation. You used your stage very effectively and spoke clearly. You caught our attention straight in the beginning of your Pres. I think you did an unbelievable job!!!

    By, Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stella, I think you did a fantastic job during your presentation. You used your stage very effectively and spoke clearly. You caught our attention straight in the beginning of your Pres. I think you did an unbelievable job!!!

    By, Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear zack,

    You did really good! loved the costume and the presentation overall! kept me interested the whole time and was so action packed! especially when you got stuck in a whirlpool! Great job! cya soon!

    -Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lucas you made a wonderful Winne the Pooh!
    Nice job.
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Maddy,
    You were a perfect Mary Poppins! Wow you really hit the nail on the head! You were the perfect mix of strict and sentemetal.
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete